Sunday 16 October 2022 10:30 – 18:30
A British Double Reed Society event in conjunction with the Royal Academy of Music, London
Come and renew old friendships and make new ones ~ Be inspired and enthused ~ Be part of this celebration of the UK double-reed community!
The day will feature:
- Chris Cowie – oboe
- Robin O’Neill – bassoon
- Other RAM double-reed professors and double-reed artists
- RAM students and ensembles
- Traders’ area with instruments, reeds, music, accessories, and advice.
- Recitals and performance classes by the featured artists
- Ensemble classes
- Sessions especially for younger players of school age
- Massed double-reed ensemble finale for all ages and abilities
- Reed clinics
- Teachers’ forum
- Specialist cor anglais and contrabassoon classes
- Breathing, health, and wellbeing.
|BDRS member price £||Non-member price £|
|School-age/student in full-time education||25||30*|
(The parent/carer may attend for free unless participating in their own right.)
*A year’s half-price BDRS membership for non-members is offered alongside the non-member price.
Royal Academy of Music