Saturday 14th April 10am – 5.30pm
Park Place, Wickham, Hampshire
£70 (BDRS member £50) Students in full-time education £50 (BDRS member £40) Includes lunch
A great new double reed event for all players, all ages and all grades…
Led by John Anderson and Laurence Perkins
This is a real treat for all oboists and bassoonists – come along, take part and enjoy a wide range of concerts, sessions and presentations.
- Concerts by tutors, course participants and students
- “Brush up your technique” session
- Help and advice with reeds
- Large ensemble playing for everyone
- Performance classes (solos / small ensembles)
- ‘Bare Necessities’ for school woodwind teachers‘Making your way’ for students and young professionals
- New solo and ensemble music publications
- Dealing with tension in performance
- Trade stands with help and advice on a range of instruments and accessories.
Enjoy a wonderful day in the beautiful Hampshire countryside, with a wider range of events than ever before – plus a soup-and-sandwich lunch included in the course fee, fantastic value for money!
Please select your membership type below and click Buy Now to proceed to payment.